Thursday, April 10, 2008

kanina busuk

Hello Slayers,
its been a long freagging time i musst say.
first of all,
i would like to say
i miss all of u like crazy.
i miss our crazy times together,
bitching,
gossiping,
crapping,
skipping classes,
flirting,
patting,
masturbating,
ya whatever.
what i really want the most for now is
to turn back time
seriously.

Depregang. ako msg ko.
tak reply pon. sedih hambe.
k lah da lupe ako ar sekarang.
hati aku berkecamok sia.
macam paham. huahua.
of all the slayers, the one that i never see since finish school,
is you. thanks eh. wonder how are u. haiz.

so moving on.
im going to complain my ass off now.
i hate school.
i HATE SCHOOL
LIKE SERIOUSLY HATE.
my everyday life is getting shitty as ever.
i dont know why everything is so messy right now.
im lost like kutu cari babi.
i dont know how the hecker to explain my situation right now.
shitty. i know.

well aniways,
im qutting my job.
i cant bare listening to my parents
nagging and screaming and whatver shits everyday.
its killing me,my ear and heart. (abit of nose)
argh. pain so pain painful.
im enduring everything
im being super patient
im living on the support and encouragement of u guys.

if only i can fast forward my time.
k wait i want to side track.
my class got this cuteguys la sia.
alamak cam abang2 dan cute.
tkle carry. but i dunno how to talk to him.
im shy like lembu sia.
but yang penting i got his msn. wooo wooow ooo!!
at least something to look forward to everyday uh.
im a bitch,
so? havent we established that fact?

im off to do my journal.
suck ass and munch ur nipples,
Deprechin.

No comments: