Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dhilma Teabag's Dilemma

i am fucking perplexed.i thought going to Cambodia would make things better.but it got worst.i came back with extra problems.it was totally unexpected!lee and i talked things out and yeah, we're friends now.close friends.but the way he messages me everyday doesn't seem to be like as if we're friends!it's like he asked me where am i,whether im home yet or to text him before i go to sleep.which idiot friend would do that?even me and pussyface don't message each other that way?!urgh.i met another someone in cambodia.we went to cambodia together.as in,he's a singaporean.duh.he's a cute ah beng i can say.we were friends in the beginning.he started calling me 'girlfriend' in a joking manner.but as days passed by,it suddenly became serious.he really, really took care of me.and i somehow felt like he's really my boyfriend.we sat together in the bus and we pretty much enjoyed ourselves in all busrides that we had.haiz.when we're back in singapore he gave me a tight hug and a peck on my forehead saying that he'll text me later.and he texted me saying that he really likes me.i won't deny that i don't have any feelings for him.in fact, i like him too(aww).okay shut the hell up.and now he's waiting for my answer.i can just say yes anytime but now since yesterday after chatting happily on the phone with lee,i have mixed feelings.how am i going to tell him about ah beng?im afraid that he'll stop messaging me and we're not going to be close anymore.my relationship with him seems to get even better now since we talked things out 2 days ago.haiz..friends keep on telling me to follow my heart.and my heart says don't make any rash decisions yet and wait what will happen later.am i still waiting for lee?or what?i am so fickle lah.fuck the fee.and i fucking miss my beloved slayers.oh god tears streaming down already.i better go before i start my drama mama.

lots of confusions and rojak mama,
Deprelace.i am a shemale.

No comments: