Tuesday, September 16, 2008

help me

i'm feeling down. i really wanted to sing. why can't he understand. i just want to sing for fun. it's my hobby. it's my passion. like him. being a kickboxer. that's his passion. and i allowed him. he prefers me to sing in some expansive studio whereby they'll provide proper equipments and also someone who can correct my vocals. but i'm just doing it as my hobby. i don't want to be a professional singer. i just miss singing in a band. and not karaoke or whatsoever. i miss performing. guys. help me. i really want to give up singing. i'm just doing him a favour. sometimes i feel that i'm being controlled by whatever i want to do. previously, i understand why he didn't really wants me to go for that theater dancing thingy. its because the schedule it very tight. and i really understand what he meant. but this jamming thing is only once a week and he forbids me from it. he said he can only allow me to jam once a month or in 2 months. but who am i going to jam with?
btw, i told the band manager that i don't want to be their vocalist due to time constrain. well, at the same time, i want to do this small favour for him. but i dont feel that i'm doing it sincerely. slayers, enlighten me please.

No comments: