Thursday, April 17, 2008

Coming home.

Its been a while since i blogged. So many things are going on in my life right now. From entering Poly, to realising that my family is in serious financial trouble to having love online to not being able to make friends in school to everything else. I don't know when i will reach my breaking point.But as of right now, i will go with whatever fate hands put to me.

School is good. I love the environment there. You feel as if you really can achieve wonders when you walk down the hallway or down the lecture theatres. The lecturers there are great too. They are so interested in your well-being. They want to see you succeed. Which is a good thing.

The only problem with Poly life is that its quite independant. Everything you have to do on your own. Making friends is the hardest for me i guess. My classmates are all chinese. No malays. No indians. I am the only non-chinese there. I'm not having a problem with that, but i'm not used to it. Plus, all of them in class have made their own clicks...and i don't think they will accept me in their clicks so easily. Nevertheless, i am not giving up. Its a challenge i intend to win. Haha.
When it comes to the love department, lets just say, i have met someone. But i don't want to talk about it. I find that each time i talk about it....it doesn't last. So, until everything is finalized and settled, i'll tell you all all about it. For sure.
As for my ShitSlayers, i know its a hard time in all your lives. But hang in there. We're a bunch of strong women. We can handle this. We can. I know we can.
To Deprechin,
I have read your post, "SiGH", and did sigh in real life. He is a jerk. But all i can say is, wait, and see what happens. Feelings fade, but feelings can come back too. So, just wait and see.
To Depregang,
I don't know what's happening in your life right now. We hardly sms. Never call each other. I am busy with school and all, and i guess you are busy too. Keep me updated with your police thing. I wish you every success in that. I want the policewomen in Singapore to be pretty...so you should get it. Haha.
To Depreneice,
I miss you. And guess what, when i saw you at Guardian, you hugged me! You actually hugged me. I told you one day i would hug you. You see. Hahaha. I want to wish you all the best in your life. You did not make it into poly, but that's not the end for you. You're a warrior! So fight on ok. Try everything right to succeed in life. Never think you will never make it, because i know one day you will. All the best.
To Deprelace,
Somehow, i miss touching your breasts. Haha. I have to give you the same advice as i gave Depreneice, but for you, there is additional advice. Don't be so fickle in your life. Make decisions with both your heart and mind. Certain decisions will hurt like hell...but if you have to do it, you have to do it. Remember, certain decisions don't only include yourself. It can also affect those around you. Having said that, make sure at the end of the day, you are happy. For us to function properly, we have to be happy. Decide to keep things or people that make you happy, and decide to throw away things or people who just upset or confuse you.
Gosh, this is a long entry. Hahaha. Take care all of you. I miss you all like crazy. Meet up soon alright. As usual, you guys do the planning, then inform me. Love ya'll. Bye.
Lots of Love,
Deprelash

No comments: