Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finally, i come calling.

Looks like i am the last to blog. Its been a loong loooong looooong time since i've entered to the ShitSlayers blog. I must say, i have been busy with lotsa stuff. Family, School, Personal Life. Gosh. There's so much for a girl like me to do. Damn.
Anyway, i must highlight, that our ShitSlayers Valentine's Day which was on the 15th of Feb, (Should we make it our official date, for us, to celebrate valentines?) was a wonderful day in the year 2008. We all planned to surprise Depregang, cause we did not get a chance to celebrate her birthday. This was how the planning went.
Depreniece and Deprechin were assigned to purchase the "Cake" which in this case, was Mango Struddle. They also purchased doughnuts from MUNCHY DOUGHNUTS. Just, F.Y.I, these savoury treats were fucking awesome. Moving on....
Deprelash, which is myself had to bring Depregang to Vivocity, which was the location the sabotage was to take place. So, i, being a drama queen since birth, was skillfully masking my emotions. I told Depregang that i still had presents to buy. I told her that the rest of the girls would be late. And she believed me. =) Moving on.....
Deprelace, well....what did she do....i don't know....her duty was to come i guess. haha.
*being mean*
ANYWAY. The day was faboulous. Took loads of photos. We didn't get to see many eye candy, but i guess, we were more worried about ourselves. It was ShitSlayers Valentines Day for goodness sakes. WE had to care for OURSELVES.
Oh Yah! I'm such a forgetful bitch. I forgot the most important part. OUR PRESENTS.
Which reminds me of another little fact. I still havent bought Depreniece and Deprechin their presents. OK. Rest assured, i'm going to buy them A.S.A.P.
Alright. I got a wonderful bundle of chocolates from Deprechin. The chocolates ranged from delicacies like DOVE, FERRERO ROCHE and many others. Really sweet. I loved all of it.
The next one. I got a chocolate from Deprelace too. Not sure what the name of the chocolate is, but i can tell you one thing for certain. It was scrumptous. Really. Thanks baby.
Last but not least. I must say, my most favourite gift of all. A friendship band from Depreneice. It was marvellous. I loved it. It was a red, brown and black band. I just don't even know how to express my gratitude. She knew i loved black and red. I am truly grateful. This band will be with me, till the time i can't wear a band anymore.
That day, 15 February 2008, was indeed a day, where an unbreakable bond was formed. A bond that is binded with a band of unbreakable friendship.
Take care my ShitSlayers sisters. I'll see you in school tomorrow. =)
With Lots of Sentiments,
Deprelash

No comments: